shorrock

PRÉSENTATION Canada (shorrock) Victoria

shorrock

Bonjour from Victoria BC Canada!

I have always wanted to import a Renault and build it to my specification. I even purchased a Shorrock Supercharger years ago and kept it until I purchased an R8.

Unfortunately, circumstances in life have changed and I have to sell my toys. I just posted the supercharger on Ebay.

The modèle is C75b. Shorrock sold them to be fitted on the Renault R8, along with many other cars in the 850-1300cc range. With a little know-how, It would quite easily be installed on an R8.

It would be a real show stopper to see a well-built R8 with this vintage speed equipment3 installed!

Here is the listing: 

https://www.Ebay.com/itm/Rare-Vintage-Shorrock-Supercharger-Preserved-since-the-early-1970-s/233711784101

It is item #233711784101

Merci!

Joe

Gregory88170

Hello

Maybe I'm interested. 

Broutart
Il y a 13 heures, shorrock a dit :

Very interesting..

Hello from montreal .With a R5 GT turbo carb that could be a very fun drive.

best regards

Bonjour from Victoria BC Canada!

I have always wanted to import a Renault and build it to my specification. I even purchased a Shorrock Supercharger years ago and kept it until I purchased an R8.

Unfortunately, circumstances in life have changed and I have to sell my toys. I just posted the supercharger on Ebay.

The modèle is C75b. Shorrock sold them to be fitted on the Renault R8, along with many other cars in the 850-1300cc range. With a little know-how, It would quite easily be installed on an R8.

It would be a real show stopper to see a well-built R8 with this vintage speed equipment3 installed!

Here is the listing: 

https://www.Ebay.com/itm/Rare-Vintage-Shorrock-Supercharger-Preserved-since-the-early-1970-s/233711784101

It is item #233711784101

Merci!

Joe

shorrock

Hi, Gregory88170 & Broutart. I would love to see someone build a nice vintage blown Renault! 

Broutart
Il y a 15 heures, shorrock a dit :

Hi, Gregory88170 & Broutart. I would love to see someone build a nice vintage blown Renault! 

maybe one day.But no time for experiment.I have a R8 Gordini to repair an a Manic to rebuilt.

An with one hour a day it will be time in 20 years an i will be too old ....