Réactions+
Auto
  1. R1134 de 1965
  2. R1135 de 1970
  3. R1135 Proto
  4. R1062 de 1952
Hello to you all! Salute!

2008.jpg

I wish a Very Happy Christmas and "Blue Mind" New Year to you all, My "Blue Mind", "G-Gang", "G", Team-8 FRIENDS!!
I hope to see you, hear from you and your fantastic Renault cars!
I hope, you all have enjoyed from year 2007 happenings in G-forum.net. Remember to SEND PICTURES on 2008 too.bravo:

(AltaVista translate)

Je souhaite Noël très heureux et Nouvelle Année "esprit bleu" jà vous toute"G-Troupe", "G", les AMIS Team-8 ! ! jJ'espère vous voir, entends de vous et de vos voitures fantastiques de Renault ! J'espère, vous que tout a apprécié des événements de l'année 2007 dans G-Forum.net. Rappelez-vous D'ENVOYER DES IMAGES sur 2008 too
default_smile.gif

Mates, remember your lovely family (wife and children) time to time!! And let?s make from 2008 still faster, exciting, enjoyable and happy!

(AltaVista translate)

Cercle d'amis mon, se rappellent votre beau temps de famille (épouse et enfants) souvent ! ! Et laissez-nous font à partir de 2008 plus rapides encore, en excitant, agréable et heureux !

Amicaly, Gordinely, Friendship and so one....
Yours Friend Jukka Suvisalmi :...l:
www.g-forum.net FINLAND
You all are > :...l:

Dernière modification par un modérateur:

Protodof34

Confirmé
Réactions+
Auto
  1. Dauphine Proto
Thank you Jukka for your kindness. I join all my friends of french Team R8 to wish you a merry christmas for you and you family to.

We are proud to know that far away in the North some old and beautyfull Renault 8 are sliding on the snow.

Take care of them as well as you do.

Congratulations (y)